Acknowledgements: The author is indebted to many individuals who helped in various ways in
the completion of this atlas.
- Carmen Tornos, MD (Pathology, SBUMC), Cliff Bernstein, MD (Radiology, SBUMC), Paul Fisher, MD (Radiology, SBUMC), Roxanne Palmero, MD (Radiology, SBUMC)
David Page, MD, Professor of Pathology, Vanderbilt
Medical Center, Nashville, TN, on whose Breast Consult Service, I had
the opportunity to spend some time as a visiting fellow. Many of the
images in this atlas were taken by me during that time.
- Francisco G. La Rosa, MD (Pathology,
UCD-School of Medicine) for helping with original Web site design, set up of the atlas and
- Rowena Clark and Mikelle Parnes (Summer Fellows, UCCC)
design and set up
of the atlas. Mikelle for the logo and
Lisa Litzenberger (Pathology, UCD-School of Medicine) for graphics.
- The UCD-School of Medicine breast clinical multidisciplinary team,
particularly Christina Finlayson, MD and John Lewin, MD for the
Pathology Residents and Fellows (UCD-School of Medicine and other
institutes) for continuously motivating me to teach and learn breast
pathology. John Crapanzano, MD,
and Helenice Gobbi, Breast Fellows at Vanderbilt
Medical Center when I was a visiting fellow.
- I thank Andrea Schmidt (Pathology) and Barbara Cole (Medical Informatics) at Stony Brook University Medical Center-School of Medicine for their diligent assistance in setting up the atlas.